Our Mission Statement:
We stand ready to assist, educate, and serve our communities and our Country in its time of need with emergency communications. We help other organizations with communications and logistics, by using Amateur Radio Communications to promote the Amateur Radio Service.
- To educate, facilitate and promote the use of radio and other communication in the event of emergencies and other natural disasters.
- To provide timely and accurate weather reports for the National Weather Service and Safety Services.
- To provide communications for, Not For Profit, community and government organizations.
- To promote the exchange of information, individual operating efficiency, fraternalism and general cooperation between members.
- To conduct activities and programs, to educate the general public, and to continue the general interest and welfare of the members.
By-Laws and Constitution
Our By-Laws and Constitution are available to review here:
- Officers for 2024
The officers of the Southernmost Emergency Radio Association for 2024 are as follows:
Name Callsign Position Jay Smock N9VN President Lloyd Baker KC9DRB Vice-President Ronnie Stone K4INS Treasurer Geoff Williams KD9VCY Secretary Aiden Carnes W9ADN Potaczar